General Clarification and Information Text on the Protection and Processing of Personal Data
INFORMATION ON PRIVACY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
DIONE ENGINEERING PROJECT DESIGN IND. TRADE. LTD. ŞTİ. attaches utmost importance to protecting the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals, particularly the privacy of private life regulated in Article 20 of the Constitution. In this framework, it pays attention to the protection and processing of personal data in accordance with the law and acts with this understanding in all its planning and activities.
In accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, DIONE ENGINEERING PROJE TASARIM SAN. TRADE. LTD. STI. Information on the processing and transfer of personal data generated or shared during the use of websites is presented below.
This policy DIONE ENGINEERING PROJE TASARIM SAN. TRADE. LTD. STI. It includes all the following companies with subsidiaries:
DIONE ENGINEERING PROJECT DESIGN IND. TRADE. LTD. STI.
Website: It is the website located at “www.dioneengineering.com”.
Law: The Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data.
Personal Data: Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Cookies: These are small text files sent by the servers to the Online Visitor via browsers. Cookies; It can track the Online Visitor's browsing information and usage history on the Website in order to provide special services to the Online Visitor, to increase the service quality, to improve the page contents, to offer promotional and marketing suggestions; in this context, it can reside on the Online Visitor's device for the specified period of time.
Online Visitor/Relevant Person: All natural persons accessing the Website. It is included in the scope of the Visitor person group in the relevant company policies.
Board: It is the Personal Data Protection Board.
Server Log Files: These are the files in which the Internet Protocol (IP) address assigned by the Internet Service Provider (ISP) is recorded together with the time of visit to the site and the page visited. It can be used to calculate site usage levels, identify problems with site servers, and prevent visitors who do not comply with the terms of service.
Pixel Tags: A system used to generate aggregate statistics about site usage and activity.
Hosting Provider: Refers to natural or legal persons who provide or operate systems hosting services and content on the Internet.
Processed Personal Data
The personal data of the Online Visitor processed depending on his access to the Website and his actions on the Website are presented below:
For Online Visitors visiting the Website,
– Transaction Security Information (IP address, site traffic information)
– Marketing Information (cookie records)
For Online Visitors completing forms on the Website,
– Identity Information (name, surname)
– Contact Information (e-mail address, phone number, address, etc.)
Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Personal data is collected by fully automatic (cookies, server log files and pixel tags, etc.) or partially automatic (filling in various forms, sending resumes, etc.) means to be stored for the period necessary for the purpose of processing.
Personal data is processed based on the express consent of the Online Visitor. However, personal data included in the 2nd paragraph of Article 5 of the Law (i) clearly stipulated in the laws (ii) is mandatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation, (iii) data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right. , (iv) data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the personal data owners, it can also be processed without seeking explicit consent based on one of the legal reasons.
Purposes of Processing Personal Data
In the event that personal data is expressly stipulated in the law or in accordance with the other conditions specified in paragraph 2 of Article 5 of the Law, depending on the transactions made by the Online Visitor on the Website;
– For the purpose of conducting/supervising business activities, following up requests/complaints and carrying out communication activities within this scope, in case of filling out the forms in the communication heading,
– In order to carry out the application processes of the employee/intern candidates, in case of filling out the forms in the career heading or sending a resume,
– For the purpose of carrying out the information security processes of “Site traffic information” (Also, the Hosting Provider has the obligation to record and store the site traffic information in accordance with the Law No. 5651 and other legislation.)
– Information obtained through cookies is processed for the purpose of conducting marketing analysis processes, executing advertisement/campaign/promotion processes and conducting information security processes.
The processing of personal data for the purpose of sending commercial electronic messages is subject to the express consent of the Online Visitor.
The following links have information on how to manage (and disable) cookies in some common browsers:
– Chrome Browser: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
– Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
– Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en/products/firefox/protect-your-privacy/cookies
– Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Personal data can be transferred to DIONE ENGINEERING PROJE TASARIM SAN. TRADE. LTD. STI. group companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, business partners and authorized public institutions and organizations, provided that necessary security measures are taken within the framework of the conditions specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law.
In the absence of one of the conditions in paragraph 2 of Article 5 of the Law, the transfer of Personal Data is subject to the express consent of the Online Visitor.
Rights of Relevant Persons Pursuant to Article 11 of the Law
DIONE ENGINEERING PROJECT DESIGN IND. TRADE. LTD. STI. informs the data subject (personal data owner) of their rights in accordance with Article 10 of the Law; It provides guidance on how to exercise these rights and carries out the necessary internal functioning, administrative and technical arrangements for all these.
Personal data owners pursuant to Article 11 of the Law;
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- Requesting information on personal data if it has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
– Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed
– Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law,
– Requesting notification of the transactions (correction and destruction of data) carried out pursuant to subparagraphs (d) and (e) of Article 11 of the Law, to the third parties to whom their personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a negative result by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
– To request the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to the unlawful processing of personal data,
Requests and applications regarding the implementation of the Law can be submitted in person to the address “Ortabayır Mahallesi Talatpaşa Caddesi 67/4 Kağıthane/İstanbul” by filling in the Personal Data Owner Application Form or sent via a notary public or registered electronic mail (KEP) address, secure electronic signature or It can be transmitted electronically by using a mobile signature.
Requests and applications are made by the personal data owner to DIONE ENGINEERING PROJE TASARIM SAN. TRADE. LTD. STI. DIONE ENGINEERING PROJE TASARIM SAN. TRADE. LTD. STI. If there is an e-mail address registered in the system of DIONE MÜHENDİSLİK PROJE TASARIM SAN. TRADE. LTD. STI. and Group Companies can be forwarded to the attached cap address.
In requests and applications;
– Name, surname and signature if the application is written,
– TR identity number for citizens of the Republic of Turkey, nationality, passport number or identity number, if any, for foreigners,
- Domicile or workplace address for notification,
- If available, the e-mail address, telephone and fax number for notification,
must be present.
DIONE ENGINEERING PROJECT DESIGN IND. TRADE. LTD. STI. It concludes the requests in the application free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if the transaction in question requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Board may be charged.
DIONE ENGINEERING PROJECT DESIGN IND. TRADE. LTD. STI. may accept the request or reject it by explaining the reason and notify the relevant person in writing or electronically. If the request in the application is accepted, DIONE ENGINEERING PROJE TASARIM SAN. TRADE. LTD. STI. fulfills the requirement as soon as possible and informs the relevant person. DIONE ENGINEERING PROJE TASARIM SAN. TRADE. LTD. STI. In the event that it is caused by the fault of , the fee collected is returned to the relevant person.
In cases where the application is rejected, the response given is insufficient, or the application is not responded to in due time; The person concerned has the right to lodge a complaint with the Board within thirty days from the date of learning the answer and in any case within sixty days from the date of application.
DIONE ENGINEERING PROJECT DESIGN IND. TRADE. LTD. STI. It is obliged to take all necessary administrative and technical measures to prevent the illegal processing of personal data and illegal access to personal data, to ensure the preservation of personal data, and to ensure the appropriate level of security.
In case of redirecting to other sites or applications via the website, DIONE ENGINEERING PROJE TASARIM SAN. TRADE. LTD. STI. , is not aware of the compliance of the sites and applications directed to the legislation on the protection of personal data and is not responsible for their privacy policies and their contents.
By using the Website, the Online Visitor declares that he has read all the terms written in this information text and has been informed about the processing of his personal data.